Good afternoon all,

It's been so long since I've heard from all of you and since I don't really have much time to spend on TS or Discord I decided to make a forum-post. What have I been up to lately ? I've been spending time with my girlfriend since she has a break from school during the summer. but mainly I've been working 5 days a week since may 16th. In the spare time I have left I've watched a few animes, finished fairytail, attack-on-titan (again), sword-art-online(all 3 seasons, again)), akame ga kill (refferd by noclafyrG and it was amazing!). Other than anime I've also watched all 3 seasons of black seals, beek keeping up with the new season of Mr. Robot and started watching house of cards with my Girlfriend.

Surprisingly enough I haven't realy enjoyed games in a while now, been playing some dota every now and then but I can never seem to stay interested for a long period of time. I hope you guys are all doing well and would be nice to hear from you again. Since speaking one another has been so tough lately I assume this would be a more suitable medium to communicate!

Kind Regards,
NodonDarkeye aka KingNiiek (or just Niek :) )